Spaghetti with Mascarpone, Meyer Lemon, Spinach & Walnuts
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes
- Combine freshly squeezed Sunkist® Meyer lemon juice, garlic, cheese, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- In a large pot, boil pasta according to package directions or until just al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup of water cooking the pasta. Drain pasta with remaining water, then return to cooking pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir in cheese mixture, reserved pasta water and fresh spinach.
- Stir gently until spinach is wilted and pasta is hot and coated well.
- Top with walnuts before serving, optional.