Cara Cara Navel Orange Yogurt Donuts
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix and sugar. Add in the orange juice, yogurt and eggs.
- Stir well to combine. Batter should be smooth, but do not over-mix. Divide the batter evenly among the donut ring molds (a few tablespoons, depending on the size of the ring mold).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes. (Cooking times will vary depending on your oven. Start checking at the 12 minute mark.) Donuts should be golden brown and dry to the touch.
- Remove from the oven, and allow donuts to cool completely in the ring molds.
• A donut ring mold is required for this recipe.
• Before removing from the oven, test donuts with toothpick to ensure they are cooked through.