Citrus Twisted Chimichurri
This citrusy chimichurri packs a bold flavor punch – try it tossed with pasta, smeared on a sandwich or drizzled over grilled fish, veggies, chicken or steak.
Preparation: 15 minutes
- Zest and juice the lemon into a small jar. Set aside.
- Place the garlic, jalapeno, green onion, salt and olive oil into a blender or bullet blender, and process until smooth.
- Then add the parsley and cilantro and pulse a few seconds to combine.
- Stir the blended mixture into the jar of reserved lemon juice and zest.
- Store refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- Stir before each use.
• You can substitute a few rings of pickled jalapeno in place of fresh.