Orange Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe by Brandi Milloy
PREPARATION: 15 Minutes
COOK TIME: 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and open cinnamon rolls.
- Zest a Sunkist® orange into a large mixing bowl, add butter to the bowl and stir together.
- Unroll each cinnamon roll and spread about ½ tablespoon of orange butter mixture onto the dough. Roll back up. Repeat for all 4 cinnamon rolls.
- Bake cinnamon rolls for 16-20 minutes until baked through.
- Make frosting (recipe below) while cinnamon rolls are baking in the oven.
- Spread half of the frosting on top of cinnamon rolls while warm. Drizzle remaining frosting onto cinnamon rolls before serving.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, extract, Sunkist® orange juice and zest in a bowl.
- Mix until smooth.