Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage
Preparation: 10 minutes
- In a small bowl, whisk together freshly squeezed Sunkist® Cara Cara Navel orange juice, chili sauce, vinegar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a 3-quart Dutch oven or skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add cabbage, cover and cook, stirring often, for about 5 – 6 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove lid, whisk cornstarch mixture and drizzle into cabbage, stirring in well. Cook for about 2 minutes, until mixture is thickened and cabbage is well glazed.
- Stir in salt and reserved freshly grated zest.
• Try adding in crushed pineapple or diced apples for a tasty variation.