Valencia Orange Donut
Recipe by Rocky Yoneyama from Okayama Kobo Bakery & Cafe
- Combine pastry flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and Sunkist Valencia orange zest and peel.
- Mix in the melted butter and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 2-3 inch balls, place on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Milk Cream Topping
- Mix together butter, sugar and condensed milk.
- Top the cooled donuts with milk cream. Garnish with a dried orange segment and mint.