Cara Cara Orange Rosemary Marmalade
By Chef Bruce Kalman
Preparation: 1 hour
- In a sauce pot, combine all ingredients and cook at a low boil, periodically scraping down the sides of the pot.
- Cook to reduce mixture to a syrupy consistency, about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- To check if mixture is finished cooking, spoon a little onto a cold plate and place in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. The marmalade should then have a gelatinous consistency.
- When finished cooking, remove pot from heat.
- Follow standard canning procedure.