Skip to content
Vanilla Simple Syrup
- Combine boiling water and cane sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add pure vanilla extract and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juices and vanilla simple syrup in a pitcher or large measuring cup with a spout.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds or paper cups. Place in freezer for 1 hour or until partially frozen.
- Add citrus slice or half that matches the size of the popsicle most closely. Run stick through the citrus, into the popsicle, making sure it doesn’t go all the way to the bottom of the cup.
- Freeze 1-2 more hours, or until solid.
- If using paper cups, peel cup away before serving.