by Brandi Milloy
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place cast iron skillet or oven safe skillet on stove over medium-low heat.
- Add oil, onions, garlic and lemon zest. Sauté until onions soften and become golden.
- Add jar of marinara sauce, lemon juice and mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Make four small wells in sauce and carefully crack eggs into each one.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until eggs are cooked but yolks are soft.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro and add more lemon zest.
- Serve hot with bread.