Spicy Lemon Fish in Golden Soup
Preparation: 30 minutes
COOKING: 30 minutes
- Slice the Sunkist® lemon in half and squeeze the juice from one of the halves into a bowl.
- Slice the grouper fillet, add the fish fillet into the marinade, mix well and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove the seeds from the yellow bell peppers and smash them together with pickled peppers to make the golden soup sauce.
- Heat the pan on medium heat, add the oil, ginger, onion, and garlic. Sauté until fragrant, and then add half of the rattan pepper and stir well.
- Add fish soup, golden soup sauce and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil to make the soup base.
- Add the wide vermicelli and cook for about 1-2 minutes, then remove and set aside.
- Add soybean sprouts, stem lettuce and enoki mushrooms to the golden soup pot. Cook for around 1-2 minutes and remove.
- Put the fish fillet in the golden soup pot and blanch for around 30 seconds, then add lemon slices, lemon juice, and chili peppers. Cook for around 30 seconds and then turn off the stove.
- Put the cooked noodles and vegetables in order in the serving pot, then put the fish fillet in. Finally, pour the golden soup and the rest of the vine peppers. You can also drizzle with cooked oil for more flavor according to your personal preference.