Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Gnocchi
PREPARATION: 10 minutes
COOKING: 15 minutes
- In a large nonstick sauté pan, bring water to a simmer over medium-high heat. Add gnocchi, bring back to simmer, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and discard woody stems of the fresh asparagus. Slice spears into 1-inch pieces.
- Add chicken, sauce, asparagus and freshly squeezed Sunkist® Meyer lemon juice to pan; stir to combine.
- Bring back to simmer and continue to cook, uncovered, for 4 – 5 minutes until chicken is well cooked and asparagus is tender.
- Stir in freshly grated Meyer lemon zest and fresh rosemary.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.