Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet in Spicy Orange Sauce
Preparation: 20 MINUTES
Cooking: 20 MINUTES
- Cut the fish fillet into pieces evenly. Combine with salt and ground pepper and mix well, marinate for 15 minutes.
- Chop the green and red chili peppers into small pieces. Cut the red cluster pepper into small rings. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the ingredients for the sweet and sour orange sauce and mix well. Set Aside.
- Remove peel and all pith from Sunkist® Cara Cara orange. Cut the orange into supremed segments and set aside.
- Squeeze another Sunkist® Cara Cara orange for juice.
- Add granulated sugar, white vinegar, ketchup, salt, tapioca starch, and red cluster pepper to orange juice, mix well to combine the sauce.
- Dredge the fish fillets in egg until well covered and dip them into the tapioca starch to coat them completely. Pan-fry each side of fish fillets over medium-low heat until golden brown.
- In a pan, add green and red chili peppers and sauté over medium heat. Add sauce and cook until sauce is thickened.
- Add fish fillets and supremed oranges, stir fry to combine.