Lemony Cauliflower Rice
This is a tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional rice. Great on its own, sprinkled over a green salad or paired with grilled or roasted vegetables. Delicious served hot or cold.
PREPARATION: 15 minutes
- Zest and juice the lemon into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the cumin seed, chili flakes and onion; then cook, stirring until the onion is slightly tender, about 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally until the cauliflower is just tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the reserved lemon juice, zest, salt and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.