ORANGE CHOCOLATE ALMOND ENERGY BALLS
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Place the oats, juice, almond butter, honey, zest and cocoa powder in a food processor.
- Process until mixture just comes together.
- Add the almonds and pulse until nuts are chopped into the mixture.
- Portion the mixture into heaping tablespoons and roll into balls.
- Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Bring to room temperature before enjoying.
• For added texture try rolling these in chopped cocoa nibs and orange zest.
• For a spicy twist add a dash of cayenne.