Sunkist® Meyer Lemon Korean Bulgogi Beef Salad
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Prepare marinade by mixing soy sauce, garlic, and green onion in a small dish. Pour marinade over beef bulgogi; set aside.
- Chop salad vegetables very thinly and soak in cold water for a crisp texture. Drain and set aside.
- To make the dressing, squeeze juice from one half of Meyer lemon in small bowl. Mix in the sugar and water, set aside. Slice the remaining half and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, coat a frying pan with cooking oil and stir-fry marinated beef bulgogi until cooked.
- To serve, arrange the salad vegetables onto a platter, top with the Korean bulgogi, and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with remaining Meyer Lemon slices. Serve immediately.