Super Citrus Protein Power Balls
Packed with flavor and protein, these energy balls are the perfect snack to keep you energized all day long.
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Tear the prunes and put in a small bowl; toss with the orange juice and press the prunes into the liquid with a fork. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Place the prune mixture and liquid, oats, coconut oil, protein powder, lemon zest and chia in a food processor and process until mixture just comes together.
- Add the cashews and pulse until the nuts are broken down and chopped into the mixture.
- Portion the mixture into heaping tablespoons and roll into balls, then roll in hemp seeds to coat.
- Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Bring to room temperature before enjoying.